Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer is here!

Yup. It is summer somewhere in this world. but not Malaysia. Malaysia is all year hot and humid. But the coming month would be very hot as temperature is rising.

And hot news, three streaks of COPA. College Outstanding Performance Award. what performance? academic performance of course! and I couldn't thank enough of those people who are involved and cotributed to my success. What i learnt for years now, success are not alone. They come together.

Back on my schooldays, I am quite a scorer. Maybe not top, but enough to make other kids jealous. But I am not happy. Y? Reason 1, maybe i am not the top scorer. I am average. That is nothing to be proud about. yeah. In the middle does not make u stand out to much. Reason 2, I am not being thankful. I thought that i can do it on my own. Yes I can, but it does not worth it. Other people make success together and they celebrate. I work alone and then when success come, i don't know what to do with it. Now, I learn to be top and learn to celebrate. The right way to celebrate is being happy for everyone else achievement!

Lots of people are in rage of jealousy and i am not denying i am jealous too. I am the biggest jealous monster ever and it is hiding somewhere in the dark. I want to learn to control my jealousy with patience and being thankful for what i had. I would work harder to achieve better. I start to mingle with people, learn to lower my expectation and be sociable. Now, success is more celebrated and enjoyable.

Some people have different goals in life. And those goals are their success to be. My goals? I want to be able to help people be successful and achieve their dreams. I dream big, i work hard and i help people. That is what I do and that is what defines me.

And congratulations to all 102 people who received the same award this time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment